Check in

Well after a super exciting weekend of making plans... I lost some steam. Then I got a head cold over the weekend so all of my plans are bumped by 1 weekend. What that means:

3/24: engage in a physical activity, ideally a run
3/25: resume updated
3/31: find 1-2 jobs of interest, begin application

I have engaged in more food tracking, although not as diligent as I initially hoped for.

Looking back:
Expecting myself to run the morning after daylight savings time/losing an hour of sleep was foolish.  I need to quit pushing it until Sunday as Sunday morning I lose all motivation.I made a goal and then set myself up to fail.

I feel like I did that with my initial goal setting. I set myself with tight margins and not surprisingly, failed.

Upward and onward. In good news, I have been feeling less down about work and life. I still need to make changes because I can not change my hours or my commute.

This is a choppy entry, as its the end of the day and I'm tired. Stay tuned for hopefully a more cohesive entry with actual progress!


Comments

Popular Posts