ch-ch-ch-changes

Background post is pretty depressing, huh? Pretty whiny? Yeah probably. Everyone has problems. no one has it figured out. yadda-yadda-yadda. I know. But I also know it is glaringly obvious that I need an overhaul to get out of my rut. Overhauls are scary. Overhauls mean drastic change. Overhauls mean work, time.

So lets break it down: Big scary goals

1) New Job with the ultimate goal of being financially able to work only part time or stay at home and focus on my family

2) Fitness/diet back in control. I have no time for exercise and my diet has regressed since moving to a day shift position. I have no control. My body image is in the tubes since my 2nd c-section. I feel frumpy.

Breaking it down further: The only way to change my commute and work-life balance is to either move or find a new job. Points to ponder: Would I take a pay cut to have a better commute? Can I afford a pay cut? What do I want to do? Is science the important part? The only way to get fitness back into my life right now means sacrificing even more family time. So can we all agree my job does not work for the life I want? I think I will stop beating the dead horse that is how much I'm over my career.

This is where I will leave this for now. I'm going to take my pondering and mapping offline so I can draw a bubble map.





Comments

Popular Posts